I recently made this delicious Cocoa Coco tea from http://www.ambrosiaherb.com
This tea is great hot but it also makes amazing iced tea!
Check out my recipe for Honey Cocoa Iced Tea here: http://lexalexrecipe.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boston Tea Campaign: The Best Time to Drink Darjeeling
Waterproof Patio Furniture Covers for more information. Check out this great new blog post by Boston Tea Campaign! As we in Avalonia a...
-
Waterproof Patio Furniture Covers for more information. Check out this great new blog post by Boston Tea Campaign! As we in Avalonia a...
-
This Herbal Blue Chai was probably the weirdest tea I've ever had. Check out Blue Chai's website here: https://bluechai.com Read my...
-
I wrote a review for this Wild Mountain Black Tea from Canton Tea Co. and I absolutely love it. It's a very rare black tea from the moun...




No comments:
Post a Comment